HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

2 posters

Redited. Chocoholic gamemaster Application

Chocohlic
    Chocohlic
    Nublet
    Nublet

Redited. Chocoholic gamemaster Application Empty Redited. Chocoholic gamemaster Application

Post by Chocohlic Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Name : Columbus Fong
    Time Zone: GMT 8 hours

How often do i play?:It kind of depends as i am really active during the holidays, I play 6-8 hours daily. While during the school days i can only play on friday and saturday and 3-4 hours. One year has around 4 months of holiday for me.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.): My specality is entertaining people, i do like to help if there are any problems with the server.I am experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix most of the problems a player is having. I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs.

How much in-game experience do i have? : My Maplestory experience is 5 years of MapleSea (South East Asia Maplestory) and 2 years of private servers. I love maplestory and take it as a hobby. I have been to many private servers, including the famous ones love maplestory as i find it relaxing.

How will you treat other players in the game?: I will treat them with respect and help them with their problems or questions

Ever been a GM before?: Nope but if i become a gm i would definitely trust other GM's because they were made GM'ed by the administrator, so therefor they should have common sence and some skills, such as right judgements and basic grammar. However, if I see other GM's abusing other players, or their power, I would take a picture and post it on the forum so that the administrator will know the other GM is not doing a good job. I would trust the other players in game too, but I would suspect sometimes if I sence something isn't right or the player is likely lying. I do have some experience as a gm as i have been a helper on a private server. I'm good at just adding the basic stuff, pages, images, etc.

Why do you wish to become a GM:I just wish I can be GM in this server so I can help a lot of players and I could grow my own GM experience as a future reference or possibly my career. I will put my best effort towards this server and make HellyMS prosper like the flowers in the spring.I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I would help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow.

Will you follow the rules?: Yes, i will follow the rules and I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are(unless intructions are unclear).

Are you friendly?: Yes i am pretty friendly. I am not hated in class or in outside, mostly everyone loves me.

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I find this server as a home to me as the maplers here are warm hearted and gamemasters too(PenZilla is one of them). They help me when i needed help, that's why i love this server. I played The MapleStone when it was a week old, and thats when i meet new friends. In other servers, the players there are all just trainers.

Additional info about you: I love gaming as it is my hobby and i love trance music.

Last edited by aremix on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : maybe i did a few mistakes :X and much much more)
    [Owner]Helly
    [Owner]Helly
    Admin
    Admin

Redited. Chocoholic gamemaster Application Empty Re: Redited. Chocoholic gamemaster Application

Post by [Owner]Helly Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks Columbus for your great application, you have benn Accepted as a GameMater, welcome to HellyMS Team Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:36 am