HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

2 posters

AdvancedJQ's GM Application

AdvancedJQ
    AdvancedJQ

AdvancedJQ's GM Application Empty AdvancedJQ's GM Application

Post by AdvancedJQ Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 am

IGN & Real Name: AdvancedJQ, Dylan.

Time Zone & Location? Singapore, North Area. (+8 GMT)

How old are you? 14.

Contact(AIM,Yahoo,MSN): R-ubiksCube@hotmail.com, I've got AIM but dont use (:

How often do you play? When i'm at home i'll come online. So its about 6-8 Hours.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)? Yes I do. I'm a member of my school's Mediacomm club so I can do video shooting as well as post production work such as editing. Also, I know how to do animation and i'm quite familiar with photoshop and GFX.

How much in-game experience do you have? I have been playing MapleSEA for 3 years and private servers for 2 years. As for HellyMS, i've played the previous v62 and v75 so I am very familiar with the server's commands, NPC locations as well as the server's community. I will be able to help new players with any doubts they may have by having this experience.

Ever been a GM before? Yes.

Why do you wish to become a GM? I wish to become a GM because as a GM, I will be able to further help the server. For example, I could host more events in the server to help attract more players to stay in HellyMS. Which as a player is very hard to do. I enjoy events and so I think events will help to bring a better and larger community in the server.

Will you follow the rules? Yes, I will follow all the rules and regulations of HellyMS.

Are you friendly? Yes, I am naturally a friendly person. I will hang out with the players and chat with them in the Free Market when I'm online as well as not hide in the GM map at all times. I will try my best to be with the players as much as possible.

How long have you played The MapleStone? For HellyMS, since the v62 and v75 server. As for MapleStone (v83 HellyMS), I played it since it was launched a few weeks ago.

Additional info about you: I love Media and movies. As for MapleStory, I love jump quests.

Last edited by AdvancedJQ on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [Owner]Helly
    [Owner]Helly
    Admin
    Admin

AdvancedJQ's GM Application Empty Re: AdvancedJQ's GM Application

Post by [Owner]Helly Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Please remake your gm app and follow the new gm application format
    thanks.
    AdvancedJQ
    AdvancedJQ

Post by AdvancedJQ Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok sure , thanks (:

Update: Hey Mike, I've updated my application here.
    [Owner]Helly
    [Owner]Helly
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [Owner]Helly Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks Dylan for your great application, you have been Accepted as a SGM, welcome to HellyMS Team Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:36 am