HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

5 posters

[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing

Poll

Was this helpful?

[ 2 ]
    [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_lcap67%[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_lcap0%[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_lcap33%[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Joachim
    Joachim
    GameMasters
    GameMasters

[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing Empty [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing

Post by Joachim Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Contents:
    Introduction
    Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3

Downloads:

Clients: Put these into your v83 folder
    Farmerstory
    HellyMS Pre made client by me READY TO PLAY RIGHT AWAY!

Hex editor:
    Hex Workshop 30day Trial

Introduction:
    This is a guide made by me to ease it up, for people interested how to hex edit clients correctly, and how to do stuff on your own. There's many other programs other than the ones I name here that you may use too, I'm just naming these cause these are the simplest ones, that even a starter are meant to understand pretty easy. However, if you do use something, like Farmerstory's client to get full UFJ other than getting the addresses yourself, you need to have their credits in the post you're linking your own client.

Extra info about Hexadecimals, ports and IP/DNS's:
    Hexadecimals, or as people prefer calling them, hex numbers. Hexadecimals is another way of writing data, just like our language or just like binaries which only uses 1's and 0's. However, Hexadecimals uses all the numbers 0-9 and they use letters too, A-F, combined with the numbers to make a bigger differ the longer data you have. When counting hexadecimals, the numbers are smallest and letters biggest. 00 is the least you can get, and FF is the highest, where FF is 255 and 00 is worth 0.
    0,1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E and F. <- In order by worth.
    A hexadecimal also, always sticks to his mate, you can not write one F on it's own, that is not a hexadecimal, you need to get him a 'partner' So let's see... F6 that is, or FA
    End of Basics.

Okay so, now that you got that, you know some basic info about hexadecimals, for the Ports part, I'm going to use something called 8bit signed, 8bit unsigned, 16bit signed & 16bit unsigned. These go up in a special order 8,16,32,64,128bits and so on.
    You multiply your current number by 2 to get the next bit, as simple as that. The difference in an 8bit hexadecimal and a 16bit hexadecimal is merely that the 8bit will consist of one hexadecimal, while a 16bit hexadecimal consists of 2 hexadecimals.
    32 consists of 4, and 64 consists of 8.
    To write the number 62 we use a 8bit and that goes all the way up to 999, but when getting past 1000 we use 16bits. To write something bigger, like Hell (hellyMS) we use a 32bit hexadecimal, it's simple and seems hard, you get it when you work more with hex. So then the 4 letters Hell is 6865 6C6C in 'hexadecimal language' and is simply consisting of 4 8bit hexadecimals, 68 is H, 65 is E and 6C is L. When you put them together, you get a 32bit hex.
    If you did not understand everything, you don't. Just follow the screen shots, and try to keep in mind what you understood for your own good.

Ports are VERY simple.
    The port numbers are divided into three ranges: the Well Known Ports,
    the Registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports.
    The Well Known Ports are those from 0 through 1023.
    Everyone knows which they are if they're set into it, WEB Hosting is port 80, what your browser automatically connects to when you type www.google.com into your browser. For you to be able to connect, google has to had it's website set up, and the PORTS opened. Which allows you to view what's on the computer.

The Registered Ports are those from 1024 through 49151
    One of them is MYSQL which is 3306, and is merely used for remote contacting a MySQL server, or entering data into it from a longer location.
    Registered ports SHOULD NOT be used without IANA registration. YOU MAY BE SUED!

The Dynamic and/or Private Ports are those from 49152 through 65535
    Where they may be anything you choose, and freely used.
    [Without being sued]

IP/Dynamic DNS's are pretty much anything from 255.255.255.255 to www.google.com An IP is assigned by your Internet Service Providor and a Dynamic DNS can be purchased at different places. Where it's registered.

END OF POST ONE.

Last edited by Joachim on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Joachim
    Joachim
    GameMasters
    GameMasters

[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing

Post by Joachim Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Step ONE.
    First you'll need to obtain a client with the stuff you want in it, you can take any you want.
    FarmerStory has one, but as their client download page says, if you edit it for your own you're joining the gay club of theirs. If you don't mind being gay, then go ahead, and take it. ZakuraMS has one also, and if you ask kindly, you can take the pre made client up there, it has my speed tweak so dun worry.
    Well, got your client? Let's get moving.

Link for FarmerStory: http://www.farmerstory.org/download

Now you'll need a Hex Editor, I prefer Hex Workshop, but you may use any of your own.

30 day trial of Hex Workshop
    END OF STEP ONE!

Last edited by Joachim on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Joachim
    Joachim
    GameMasters
    GameMasters

[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing

Post by Joachim Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Step TWO.
    After you installed your hex editors, got a client you might want to get moving. Take your client and open it up in the hex editor, if you used hex workshop, it'll look something like this.
    Spoiler:

Well what do we do with these numbers? If you got the farmerstory client, then you'll want to hit CTRL + F and if it's not pre picked in the list you're going to choose 'Text String' in the drop down. If you use a different editor, you might need to do it somehow else.

Now if you then downloaded farmerstory, in this field you type ch1x.no-ip.biz and hit FIND.

Something like This will appear.
    Spoiler:

Now there, start typing the IP of yours, for HellyMS we stick to 95.211.65.222, so type that address into there. You'll be noticing, after the last 2 there's going to be a remaining z after the .biz, we'll fix that too, you do it like this.
    In the picture,
    1. Click here, replace the 7A with 00
    2. When 1 is done, do it here too, 1 should look like this one now.
    3. Repeat step 1.
    Spoiler:

IP Fixed, now if you used some sort of other client, you may be done so test your client, else I cannot answer for your next step. However, if you used Farmerstory's, we're going to change the port from 11111 to HellyMS's 8484, which will be explained in the next step.
    END OF STEP TWO!
    Joachim
    Joachim
    GameMasters
    GameMasters

Post by Joachim Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Step THREE.
    Now that you used Farmerstory's client, you need to change one more value. To edit the port, we need to find out the port address. As this is a little bit complicated, and takes lots of time, I spared you some time, and here it is. The Address is 003519C2, so what you do is that you follow the picture below.
    1. Type 003519C2 Pick beginning and HEX.
    2. Mark the number, edit it and type 24 21 there.
    3. It's suppose to look like this, if it does, be proud.... You bypassed their way to make it noob-safe
    Spoiler:
    END OF GUIDE & STEP THREE!

Credits:
    Me for doing this,ALL client hacks for the pre-made client, figuring this out and writing you the guide.
    Breakpoint for Hex Workshop
    Microsoft for Paint =)
    Following people are the ones who made your FARMERSTORY Client, they have the credits for it.
    System + Will - Tubi, Damage Cap, Spam
    - Eason - Floor Jump Addresses, UFJ, Text
    - Julia - Client Logo

And YOU for reading this guide.

Please inform me of any improvements I can make, or any faults to be fixed.
    Nicholas
    Nicholas

Post by Nicholas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 pm

I'd like to reccomend using Hex Editor Neo...Its free and has plenty of features to compete with Hex Workshop..

And I think you should add a Resource edit part to the guide for changing the Icon.

kurt
    Nublet
    Nublet

[GUIDE] How to obtain your very own UFJ Client (LEECHED CLIENT) & Info about hexing Empty UFJ Client problem?

Post by kurt Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Nice job with the UFJ and everything :]
    But i think it's glitched like it tells me i have to use my SP points i think before i can move on and i have to close Hellyms to get that off anyway to get rid of that?
    KagamineLen
    KagamineLen

Post by KagamineLen Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 am

uhhhh... why cant u just make it ufj then put up for others to download... be alot easier o-o
    Penzilla
    Penzilla
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Post by Penzilla Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 am

KagamineLen wrote:uhhhh... why cant u just make it ufj then put up for others to download... be alot easier o-o
    There is a link right there, in the 1st post.
    KagamineLen
    KagamineLen

Post by KagamineLen Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 am

Penzilla wrote:
    KagamineLen wrote:uhhhh... why cant u just make it ufj then put up for others to download... be alot easier o-o
    There is a link right there, in the 1st post.

oh o-o
    my bad xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content