HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

2 posters

iRawrr's GM Application

iRawrr
    Nublet
    Nublet

iRawrr's GM Application Empty iRawrr's GM Application

Post by iRawrr Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:54 am

IGN & Real Name: IGN : iRawrr Real name : Romy

Time Zone & Location? : I am in london, United Kingdom 12:00 GMT

How old are you? : I am 17

Contact(AIM,Yahoo,MSN): contact me at iromyx@hotmail.com Smile

How often do you play? : As much as I can. Prefferably 5-7 hours daily.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)? : HTML however not strong in the programming areas.

How much in-game experience do you have? Lots, I have a lvl 152 on Global Maplestory and I know my head around most private servers.

Ever been a GM before? : In several servers. From popular ones to my friend's ones, I helped out greatly.

Why do you wish to become a GM? : So I can entertain people, help them and introduce fun events etc. It will improve the community as I will host events and I have a very welcoming personality.

Will you follow the rules? Of course Smile Whats the point in a GM who wont stick to the rules?

Are you friendly?: yeahh towards the people who are appropriate to me. The rule breakers desearvee no mercy! :L

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I have only just started to be honest, but I play alot of servers and so far, its the best one yet.

Additional info about you: I am a site creator, looking at going to university next year. I have a busy school life but i'll always stick in the server in my spare time Smile
    Tranquility
    Tranquility

iRawrr's GM Application Empty Re: iRawrr's GM Application

Post by Tranquility Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 am

+1

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 am