HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

DevilxAngel's Gamemaster application =]

DevilxAngel
    DevilxAngel
    Nublet
    Nublet

DevilxAngel's Gamemaster application =] Empty DevilxAngel's Gamemaster application =]

Post by DevilxAngel Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm

IGN & Real Name: My name is Wong Cheow Fu. In the game , I am known as DevilxAngel

Time Zone & Location? : I live in Singapore. The timezone here is Gmt +8

How old are you? I am 14 years old this year. My birthday is on the 5th of September.

Contact(AIM,Yahoo,MSN): I have a hotmail account. My email address is noblekid96@hotmail.com

How often do you play? : I like to play games to kill my time(I am always cooped up at home you see). Therefore , I play very often. I play hellyms often because of my friends in the server. I also enjoy helping people and making friends online too.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)? No , but I am willing to learn.

How much in-game experience do you have? I played maplesea before therefore I know alot about the real maple (Though I didn't hit high lvls ). I also played Farmerstory , a popular private server , once so I know alot about how private servers work and etc.

Ever been a GM before? No >.<

Why do you wish to become a GM? I don't like to see people disliking/not being able to enjoy the game because of some minor difficulties they have in the game. Thus , I want to help them , even if I am not a gm , as much as I can. =]

Will you follow the rules? Yes , I dislike people who cheat / not follow the rules. Its very disgraceful.

Are you friendly?: Well , I do have some social difficulties. But I enjoy making friends as much as anyone else do , so I would chat with others in a friendly manner , hoping to attain their acquaintence

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I have played maplestone for 1 week. My friend , ByeBye , introduced me to it. I have already gotten used to MapleStone and its community.

Additional info about you: I enjoy Computer games alot. Because I am usually cooped up at home and will get very bored often by myself. So I play computer games to make friends on the internet and also to talk to my friends whom I know in real life. Smile

Last edited by DevilxAngel on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want to add additional information about myself. I feel like the post is too plain)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 pm