| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

xHurt GM app

xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

xHurt GM app

Post by xHurt on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

IGN & Real Name: xHurt / Jovan

Time Zone & Location?: GMT + 8 (Singapore)

How old are you?: 11 years old

Contact(AIM,Yahoo,MSN): Jovanangbinsheng@hotmail.com

How often do you play? : I play nearly everyday as I am free now but only untill next next Monday that I will not online for much as there will be exams but after the exams you will see me online nearly everyday.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)? Well I can do npc making as you know .

How much in-game experience do you have? Well I played MapleGloba(Beta) since the aged of 5 or 6 and started playing Maplesea at the age of 7 or 8.Private servers at the age of 9 and at that time I learnt how to make basic NPC and was lazy to continue practising as there was no need for me to do NPC making. After 2 years which is now, I learnt NPC making again and still but only managed to make basic NPCs.

Ever been a GM before? No I have not but I also wish to start being a GM here

Why do you wish to become a GM? Well I want to have a feel of how it is like to be a GM and I wish to make the community a better place without people training all day long.

Will you follow the rules? Yes I will and will always note the rules in mind in both in-game and on the forum.

Are you friendly?: Of course I am ! I always help newbie answer their question and if they asked me if they could get some meso, I mostly will give them 1.5billion (Yellow Wish Ticket) but even if they dun ask, I will give them as a gift if I see that they need some help.

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I have played the v75 of the server and I liked it instantly! When I made my character, I saw someone and he straight away ask me "Do you need help training and stuff?" and I was shocked to see such a kind person. I haved played the v83 server for around one month? I am not really sure.

Additional info about you: I enjoy making people happy if I can and try to do what I can to help newbies and active players. I also like Maths and Basketball.

From,
    xHurt

Last edited by xHurt on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Re: xHurt GM app

Post by xHurt on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Bumppss XD
    AdvancedJQ

Post by AdvancedJQ on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Yay finally he applied ! Very Happy
    xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Post by xHurt on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Lawl -.- what ever Razz
    xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Post by xHurt on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:30 pm

bumpppss Comment please Razz
    AdvancedJQ

Post by AdvancedJQ on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Good application. confirm accept =x shortlist pls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm