| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

ByeBye's GM application

ByeBye

ByeBye's GM application

Post by ByeBye on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi My IGN(in-game name)is: ByeBye.
    My real name is: Xavier(not full name).Age: 14
    My time zone is +8GMT, Singapore.
    My contact is xavtan96@hotmail.com. (if you want my Phone number message me privately.)

How often i play: I play Hellyms for at least 3hours and i am willing to extend my playing hours if needed up to 10hrs as my exams are over.

Do you have any specality ?: No specialty, but i am willing to learn if someone is to teach me, i am a fast learner.

How much in-game experience do you have?: I have lots of in-game experience as i played the real server and lots of other private servers(your's best, no joke).
    Ever been a GM before?: I had been a GM at BerzekerMS v55(cannot remember the full name, quite long ago)

Why do you wish to become a GM?: I wish to be a gm because i want to help the newbies more, make the server, more lively. I will host more events so that people here will think that the server is fun and hence would invite their friends to play and this would in turn expand our server.I have already and would advertise this server to as many people as i can. I will ban all the hackers and boters(people who use bots). I am quite experienced in spoting hackers and, I will try to prevent anyone from abusing any new glitch if it is found. Of course, if there is any problems or dispute i will solve them to the best of my ability.

Will you follow the rules?: I always and will follow all rules and regulation strictly.

Are you friendly?: I am extremely friendly, you can always see me help those new people right?

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I played for quite awhile here, and i am probably 1 of the pioneers who played this MS. Around one month+.

Additional info about you:: not so much things to add here.

I really wish that you could accept me as a GM.

Yours Sincerely,

Xavier(ByeBye)

Last edited by ByeBye on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Penzilla
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Re: ByeBye's GM application

Post by Penzilla on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Pretty good application, flows well. There are a few grammar mistakes though, read through your application again and it should be alright.

Some mistakes I spotted. I underlined them:

• I played(play) Hellyms for at least 3hours and i am willing to expand (extend) my playing hours if needed up to 10hrs as my exams are over.

I did say for quite awhile .
    Erm? what do you mean.

Overall pretty good besides for the grammar mistakes, good luck Smile

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:08 pm