HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

+2
xHurt
Dannyx3
6 posters

Ban Appeal for Dannyx3

Dannyx3
    Nublet
    Nublet

Ban Appeal for Dannyx3 Empty Ban Appeal for Dannyx3

Post by Dannyx3 Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:08 pm

IGN:Dannyx3
    What exactly happened:Alright so riley said she was basically sexist (mochi is my witness) and ryan so i said dude thats messed up you shouldnt be saying that if you play this game your suppose to treat everyone equally Male/Female.
    What server was it?(High/Low):Low
    Why should you be unbanned? Well first off i love the game i got us like 10 players i love the community the way the game is set up and i just wanna play and help because its a great game and i was looking forward to donating for gm level one status or earning in this saying i am deeply deeply sorry for how my actions occured. I know i did wrong but Heres a good ol saying everyone deserves a second chance in this second chance if i believe i get it i will do nothing wrong i love to train new players they like for me to do it to i make lots of friends on the servers im good friends with a gm. and I respect the rules and community with this being said i believe you guys should unban me i believe i am mac and iped. for saying stuff to riley in this apology i know i let you all down i was doing great then she kept getting me heated (riley) But i believe i should be unbanned because she has quit and left HellyMs. This being said I will reapeat She Said she was Sexist. and thats her deal thats just unfair to the male players because she would not help them and she never helped only one gm helped his name was P0ke And i believe poke should be unbanned to He was a great gm even if he donated it doesn't really matter. you really should just help us all out and do the server a big favor you should even understand that have you noticed since me and p0ke hhave been banned the players dropped from 30 from like 10. hmm i wonder why.... Well that Being said i believe you should unban us both. we got you guys lots of players i invited most of my friends from Real life And get to know me im a very Nice guy Just dont be mean Smile Well i hope This has been enough to unban me.. And also another reason was i said stuff to riley was because she called my best friend mochi "a lil **** asian boy" Those exact words... Well if you dont unban me i guess this is it. And i really hope you do because this game is amazing and ill tell all my friends to come back =]
    Do you know who banned you? (if yes please state)

Riley or Penzilla. one of them..
    xHurt
    xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Ban Appeal for Dannyx3 Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Dannyx3

Post by xHurt Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:22 pm

o.o not my problem, i am banned too anyway (in low rates) Very Happy
    Courtneyy
    Courtneyy

Post by Courtneyy Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:45 am

I dont think you should be Unbanned from LowRate danny, you didnt even put that you..

1. Disrespected and called a GM names.
    2. Called others names.
    3. For cussing ME out...even tho that isnt a Rule.. but it was very mean..
    «MLX«
    «MLX«

Post by «MLX« Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

He deserves a second chance since I think he learned his lesson.
    iRileyKins
    iRileyKins

Post by iRileyKins Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Lol . Youu really think Poke was a great gm...he's corrrupt he pushed out hurt and pen and then I was left with not a good single friend that was agm amd so yeah. I do help the males of the game but I don't help thossw who beg or constantly ask. Or those who disrespect people constantly and if you hang with poke....he brainwashes you to think he's the best. Wake up and recognize you messed up. Harassament is something I take seriously. You did it like3 times I couuld have banned you at an earlier time but no I had the heart to put up with it....so whatever
    xHurt
    xHurt
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Post by xHurt Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 pm

iRileyKins wrote:Lol . Youu really think Poke was a great gm...he's corrrupt he pushed out hurt and pen and then I was left with not a good single friend that was agm amd so yeah. I do help the males of the game but I don't help thossw who beg or constantly ask. Or those who disrespect people constantly and if you hang with poke....he brainwashes you to think he's the best. Wake up and recognize you messed up. Harassament is something I take seriously. You did it like3 times I couuld have banned you at an earlier time but no I had the heart to put up with it....so whatever

I agree with 2 part ( in red )

True Story :

I level 3 , Pen level 3. Nina report me for Jailing XiaoZai and zFate (they were just playing around with me lol). And cos of that i drop to level 2 , Pen Level 3. Then some GM , p0ke or Nina again told Max or Mark that they dun believe i can code so i was demoted to level 0 (player) when i was in school without my knowledge. So Pen ban all to avenge me (thks Very Happy) and then blah blah blah blah blah blah we got pushed out of the team
    Penzilla
    Penzilla
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Post by Penzilla Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Appeal closed, please post it in the low rate forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am