| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

FreekyGun's GM Application

FreekyGun

FreekyGun's GM Application

Post by FreekyGun on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 am

IGN & Real Name: OmegaRawr, Mathew Munday.

Time Zone & Location? GMT +10 Hours. Melbourne, Australia.

How old are you? I am currently 15 years old.

Contact(AIM,Yahoo,MSN): My MSN is ownage-ftw@hotmail.com

How often do you play? I try to play as often as possible, maybe 2 hours nearly every weekday and on weekends about 4 hours a day, unless i have a lot of homework, then i normally try to help people in the chatbox or the forum.

Do you have any specality (coding, GFX etc.)? I can code some things but not MS related normally. I am very helpful though. Even if I say so myself, my Photoshopping skills are not too shabby.

How much in-game experience do you have? I have been a GM in 2 servers and even on your server I have helped many people with all sorts of problems. Played GMS for around 5 plus years and MapleSEA for about 2 years.

Ever been a GM before? On private servers yes, and also in other games.

Why do you wish to become a GM? I enjoy helping people and I thought it would be alot easier as a GM, even if you do not accept my application I will still try and help every single one of the problems I encounter.

Will you follow the rules? Always, I have never hacked anything or tried to bend the rules to favour me.

Are you friendly?: Very much so, and i try my hardest to help as many people as I can.

How long have you played The MapleStone?: Not too long, maybe 2-3 weeks. Although alot of that time has been bugged and unable to open the server, a few kind gentlemen helped me and that inspired me to be even more helpful in this community. It might have been 1-2 Weeks as I have lost track of time. Sorry.

Additional info about you: I Absolutely LOVE to help people, as I type this now I have helped 8 people and currently helping 2 more. The only reason I would like to be a GM is to help people of all natures, either pro or noob. black or white. Whatever they come, i will help to the best of my ability. If i cant help someone i will try not to sleep until i get someone that can help them.

____EDIT______
    I just thought I would post that I am currently still helping alot of people. Only 1 person has a problem I don't know and that is that he can not remember his account details, although I am getting him to try using the 'Contact us' button.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:54 am