HellyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Version 83 | 700x | 400x | 4x |

2 posters

Pavel's GM App

Pavel202
    Nublet
    Nublet

Pavel's GM App Empty Pavel's GM App

Post by Pavel202 Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

IGN & Real Name: Pavel202 / Pavel Kascjak

Time Zone & Location?: GMT -6(Canada)

How old are you?: 18 years old

How often do you play?: I play Maplestory every single day for approximately five hours minimum.

How much in-game experience do you have?: I have played MapleGlobal since five years ago and have been playing numerous private servers. However, As soon as I played HellyMS I knew there was just something about it and that I wanted to be apart of the staff.

Ever been a GM before?: I was a GM for NibiruMS for a period of time until I decided to quit due to the lack of personality from the staff.

Why do you wish to become a GM? I want to become a GM this way I can monitor the safe and fun of in-game play aswell as help with any questions that could be possibily conjured towards myself or the game. I would also ensure the proper use of the game with no bots, hacks or glitches.

Will you follow the rules?: Like always the rules are in place for a purpose. I will abide by the rules, supervise and instil them into the players.

Are you friendly?: I have a great personality and love to help others. If I can help anyone in anyway I try my hardest to do so.

How long have you played The MapleStone?: I have only been playing Maplestone for about a week but as soon as I got around the amazing players and their "welcomeness" (if that is a word Razz) I liked it far beyond all other private servers that I have been apart of.

Additional info about you: I am from Amherstburg Ontario, Canada. I am in grade 12 with a 83% average in all university courses including calculus, advanced functions, Physics and Chemistry. I hope you like what you have heard.

Other than that, its been a pleasure. Please give me a chance to help out the community.

Salutations:
    Pavel[b]
    Ichigo
    Nublet
    Nublet

Pavel's GM App Empty Re: Pavel's GM App

Post by Ichigo Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:30 am

yo Pavel!!!!! long time no see remember me from nibirums its me Ichigo!!!
    Pavel202
    Nublet
    Nublet

Post by Pavel202 Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey hey! whats upp!, How's it going nowadays?
    Ichigo
    Nublet
    Nublet

Post by Ichigo Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 am

ya know same old same old just a different day

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm